Lawyer specializing in arbitration proceedings in El Salvador.
Litigation and alternative dispute resolution El Salvador.
David is a lawyer specialized in arbitration proceedings in El Salvador, with more than ten years of experience in the field of corporate law. He is authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador as attorney and notary public.
He has extensive experience and knowledge of the Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration Law in El Salvador.
He worked for six years in the main courts of the country, where he gained important experience related to conflicts arising in the business sector. He then worked in the private sector as head of the litigation and arbitration department at a prestigious firm. Currently, David dedicates his legal practice in the area of commercial law, both from a corporate and business perspective, as well as in the litigation of judicial and arbitration proceedings.
He holds a Master’s Degree in Business Law from Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas (UCA), a Master’s Degree in Intellectual Property and New Technologies Law from Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR), Spain. He also holds an International Postgraduate Degree in Law, Economics and Business from the Instituto Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas (ISEADE-FEPADE) and the Escuela Superior de Economía y Administración de Empresas ESEADE of Argentina. He is currently pursuing his doctoral studies in Private Law at the Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona.
He has been a professor at several prestigious universities in El Salvador, in charge of the following subjects:
- Civil Procedural Law at Universidad Centroamericana José Simeón Cañas, UCA, at the Postgraduate and Superior Diplomas level.
- Commercial Law, Civil Procedure and Arbitration at Universidad Evangélica de El Salvador, UEES; undergraduate and Master’s degree in Corporate Law.
- Commercial Law and Civil Procedural Law at Universidad Tecnológica de El Salvador, UTEC at the specialization, diploma and Master’s level.
He is a member of several national and international organizations such as:
- President of Young Arbitrator’s El Salvador (YAES)
- Secretary of the Spanish Arbitration Club, El Salvador Chapter
- Member of the International – International Bar Association – (IBA), in the forum for Latin America, being part of the Arbitration Committee.
- CEA -40 Member of the Spanish Arbitration Club, El Salvador Chapter.
- Partner of the Center for Legal Studies (CEJ)
Currently in Gold Service, he manages the arbitration processes in El Salvador provides advice on alternative dispute resolution and litigation in El Salvador.